Davis Digital: Help
Need help with Davis Digital? Check out our User Guides, Tutorial Videos, and Professional Development Videos.
If you can’t find an answer to your question, need help with a technical issue, or have questions about your account, contact Support@DavisArt.com or click the Feedback button.
Davis Digital User Guides provide step-by-step instructions for using your account. You can download them to your computer, read them online, or print them out and follow along.
- Davis Digital Quick Start Guide
- Curriculum Builder Guides:
- ePortfolio Guides:
- Davis Digital Art Images Guide
These short videos take you step by step through Davis Digital. Just click the link, click play, and follow along!
- Create a Curriculum
- Create a Lesson in the Curriculum Builder
- Add Text to a Lesson
- Add eBook content to a Lesson
- Add Video to a Lesson
- Add a Presentation to a Lesson
- Add a Gallery to a Lesson
- Add a Fine Art Gallery to a Lesson
Professional Development Videos:
The Davis Art Professional Development Video series provides in-depth overviews of Davis’ K–12 visual art curriculums. View them to learn how our products can save you time and help improve the quality of your instruction.
- Davis Digital K-12
- Explorations in Art, K-6
- Explorations in Art, Middle School
- The Visual Experience
- Exploring Visual Design
- Davis Studio Series
Don’t see a user guide or video for the topic you need help with?
Contact Support@DavisArt.com for assistance.